Thursday, July 26, 2012

What are you doing this weekend?

This weekend is the international Quilt Festival at the Long Beach Convention Center! It's filled with amazing quilts, Exhibitions, fabric, patterns, notions and so much more. I hope you will get a chance to come by and what me demo my amazing Fabulous Folded Bag Pattern! I will be working all week in Gingers Quilt shop booth in the 1500 aisle. Come by and say HI!
I am also honored to be a part of the "Ritual" Exhibit by the dinner at eight artist. The quilts are all wonderful and they each tell a story of how the artist interpreted the word "ritual". There is even a book available at the blurb shop.
Hope to see you this weekend!




See more on Jamie's blog!
http://JamieFingalDesigns.blogspot.com
Book cover art (Left to Right) by - Susie Monday, Susan Fletcher King, Judy Coates Perez, Desiree Habicht, Yvonne Porcella, Gerrie Congdon, Gayle Simpson RITUALS An exchange between friends.



- Desiree

No comments: